Skip to main content

Pink party exclusive by Watsons 2016



Be bright, be pink, be cun. Being a girl you just can't ignore the pink colour in your life right? Yup that's why I'm here to check out the PINK BY PURE BEAUTY at an exclusive evening in conjunction with the Ramadan month together partnership with Zalora and Elite hair.





Upon arrival, I got my hair make over done by Elite hair. This is my first time they turning my straight hair into curl volume hair. What do you think as the first photo you see above? Elite hair styling and hair accessories are all available at Watsons to get it.






See above the handsome Celebrity Chef Leoniel is demonstrating on pink puding desert to prepare especially for the coming Raya celebration. All the French cookies are specially made by the chef and assisted by his partner, Wenn Hong. The puding tasted sweet and the cookies was good too. Kinda falling in love with it...






Buka Puasa time at the Talent Lounge, PJ Trade Centre with my beautiful girl friends from left Juneci, Liyana, Qaseh, Shu Hui, and Miera. All look pink the way with Watsons VIP members and blogger's community.





Alright, here comes the most important things that I want to show to you. As you had seen I mentioned about PINK BY PURE BEAUTY, it's a Korean skin care products to reveal a naturally bright pinkish fair skin that every of us wish for right? 

PINK BY PURE BEAUTY is an exclusive Watsons brand and formulated using the unique combination of PhytoCellTec Alps Rose, Pink flower capsule, and active natural whitening ingredients which helps to brighten the skin and creates a perfect hydration balance.

The PINK's beauty range are SO FRESH ESSENCE WATER, SO GLOW ESSENCE, SO SMOOTH PUDDING CREAM, and SO BLUR CREAM. 

Looking at it name already make me feel sooo cute that I wanted to try out the products soon to have a glowing, luminous, pinkish, and radiant skin. Luckily, I got a SO BLUR CREAM in the black bottle with me to try out and currently I feel it's look more radiant for my skin tone. The SO BLUR CREAM is light in coverage and it's able to smoothen, refines pores and correct the tone of skin. More reviews on PINK BY PURE BEAUTY coming up as I'm going to add on my beauty collection with the Watson voucher provided. So stay tuned ya!



Leading online fashion platform ZALORA came in to provide the latest tips on hijab demonstration for the Raya celebration. Looking at it, it's really easy to apply.










With Blogger Liyana, Watsons members, Chef Leoniel, You Tuber Faa Firds, and Jude Assistant Marketing Manager, PR & Communications. Thank you for the invitations Jude. He look so cute with flower right? And not forgetting my others beautiful bloggers friends which most of the photo was taken at the Amitie Photo booth.

Like Watsons facebook www.facebook.com/watsonsmalaysia

Visit Watsons official website www.watsons.com.my

Download Watsons Malaysia Mobile App available on Google Play Store and Apple Store.

Follow Watsons Malaysia offficial Instagram, WeChat and LINE. 

Watsons look good, feel great


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r