Skip to main content

FONG KEOW Bah Kut Teh @ Bandar Botanic Lunchie



Talking about Bah Kut Teh, I'm very proud as I'm born in Klang where the origin of Bah Kut Teh history started. Fong Keow Bah Kut Teh itself already have 30 years old experience and I'm visiting their second branch at Bandar Botanic, Klang. Let's eat!!

Restaurant FONG KEOW (pottery) Bah Kut Teh
36, Jalan Kasuarina 6/KS07,
Bandar Botanic, 41200 Klang,
Selangor, Malaysia.

(parking it available at street)




This is how we enjoy eating Bah Kut Teh in Chinese serving style; round table, white rice, you tiao, chopped chilli padi, minced garlic and tea is a must. Thanks to Fong Keow and Ivy ( Blogger from Food Malaysia) for the invitations. 




Bah Kut Teh pottery dishes, a meaty pork simmered in a complex broth of herbs and spices with additional veges ingredients. The soup is light in colour compared to other places. This is best to eat with you tiao and I enjoy the soup until the last dips and sips.



Dried Bah Kut Teh is an innovative dishes and most of the places in Klang have it. The broth reduced to a thicker gravy and the colour is look darker. I personally enjoy eating this with white rice.



The drunken clams is a special dish that you may order others than Bah Kut Teh. It's a popular dishes at Klang that you must try it also and the broth has the strong wine taste coupled with ginger, garlic, and chilli padi. For me, it's make my day perfect!!



Green dragon vegetable aka royal chives; looking at it, you may think it's just a simple dishes but when you has tasted it out, you'll fall in love with the fresh texture. I'll recommend you to order this. 



I guess my most favourite dishes is this fried seafood tofu. The fried layer is crunchy and delicious when comes to inside. It's super tasty that you can just eat it with or without dip in the chilli sauce.




Dining in the air-conditioner restaurant is a very comfortable place compared to other places which most of the Bah Kut Teh restaurant are open air. FONG KEOW opens daily from 8 am - 9 pm. The price is reasonable with the good food, good place and most important is to have the gathering!! Alright guys, enjoy!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r