Skip to main content

Pop @Jaya One shopping spree experience

My last Sunday was a very fun things to do when I got to become a fashion advisor to my shopper. Thanks to Pop and Wendy (Blogger). Let's me share with you my shopping experience with my shopper at Pop, Jaya One. Above are group photo with Jazel Lim, our host for Pop TV, Bloggers aka fashion advisor and lucky shopper.

Pop by Jaya One is a pop-up retail store  that allows and encourages entrepreneurs to take the next step to kick start their business idea and flex their creative  muscle. Located at The School, the space is just waiting for you to fill it with your store’s awesome products and personality. Whether it’s fashion, beauty, services or lifestyle, the only limit is your creativity. Pop will help you realise your dream store for a week , a month or even a year, the choice is yours!

TIME 
OPPORTUNITY 
LOW RISK 
SUPPORT

Our Space Your Idea

Lucky shopper got selected, Bee Yin to shop within RM 200 for her dress. Congratulations!!

Inside Pop stores, generally you can see the clothes are young and trendy. Just match our taste!! I highly recommended you to check it out yourself.


Helping her to pick her best dress and size. Bee Yin is so young and  she has very small waist size. Look ma she is so happy to shop!!

From the given budget within RM 200, she managed to shop 2 dress for a day and night look, a trendy bag, a belt and hair accessories. Overall, I find the price is affordable to shop. 

I also got myself a trendy cap on the spot. Thank you to my boyfie, KJ for being my photographer of the day.

Above is pop cashier counter. At here, I would like to compliment the staff there for being helpful and friendly. No doubt, you can ask their opinion too. Also, watch our shopping video by Pop TV here.







For more info, you may go to


Instagram



Pop is also having sale together with MARKETS 20 at Jaya One on this coming weekend!! See below poster and don't miss out!!



Markets has over 80 specially curated vendors, handcrafted items, latest fashion apparel, homemade accessories, artisan or tantalising food, vintage finds, limited-edition garments, and food trucks.

Date: 15 & 16 October 2016
Time: 11 am – 7 pm
Venue: G Floor, The School in Jaya One
Parking: Car park or valet


Wanna win some prizes like the shopper above??


Follow the steps below:-
  1. Follow @marketsmy on Instagram
  2. Leave a comment there by tagging someone that you’d like to bring along and why (in less than 10 words)
  3. Add hashtags #Markets20 #theschoolmy in your comment
  4. Contest ends 12 Oct 2016.


Top 3 winners with the most creative answers will win prizes worth RM 300 each! Prizes courtesy of @jerseyjackgelato, @claireorganics, @juizebyfive. All winners are required to collect their prizes during #Markets20.


You may also follow
The School (@theschoolmy)
Jaya One (@jayaone)

Thank you and see you there on that day!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r