Skip to main content

My new Veet Sensitive Touch Review

Hi guys, 
this is my new Veet Sensitive Touch personal review after I have played it at my eyebrows, upper lip and chin, bikini lines and underarm. You know those area are very sensitive and delicate body parts that required some skill and carefully trimming with our existing beauty tools. Don't you agree?? Now you can have a look on this new innovative gadget of electric trimmer that might help you to ease the hair removal session on your body.

Packaging
Front and back packaging. It's easy to open from the front. Veet Sensitive Touch retails at RM 119.00 at major pharmacies nationwide and online retailers. 

Inside
Veet Sensitive Touch comes with a broad range of accessories:- 2 sided trimming head 16 mm and 6 mm for optimal eyebrow shaping, 2 and 4 mm comb attachment to uniform hair length, styler cap, trimming head 20 mm, comb attachment to uniform hair length, cleaning brush, beauty pouch to take it with you anywhere, AA battery included and a electric trimmer.

Usage and Cleaning
This beauty styler comes with an interchangeable heads for face (1) and other body areas (2). It's so easy to use, rotate the base of the device to the right to turn on. After using it, you can use the cleaning brush to wipe away any hair or dust.

How to trim your eyebrows using 
new Veet sensitive Touch?
This is the most interesting part that I wanna to share. After learning from the workshop yesterday, here're the 4 easy step that you can follow:-
  1. Draw your eyebrows shape first according to your eyebrows point and you'll get your own natural arches and angles of style that you wanted. This is also to help you to trim accordingly without overdoing it.
  2. Use 2 and 4 mm comb attachment to uniform hair length on dry skin only. Do not use with shaving gel or foam.
  3. Use 2 sided trimming head 16 mm and 6 mm for optimal eyebrow shaping, touch skin lightly with the trimmer and move it against the direction of hair growth.
  4. Lastly, fill in the eyebrow as desired to complete the style. What do you think about my eyebrows style?? I think I have more Korean eyebrows style look.
My comments
Overall, I find this new Veet Sensitive Touch, an electric trimmer is very easy to use and it's gentle on the skin. At first you might be fear of the electric trimmer sounds when it's comes near to your face, however don't worry of getting cuts. It's also fast than using manual beauty tools to trim any parts of your delicate body area. Size about an electronic toothbrush, can be carried in a handbag and come to the rescue in any hairy situations. You know what I mean right. Considering precision in trimming, I find it has moderate to almost accuracy in shaping and styling. It's also worth to purchase if you're a women on the go especially that required to look good always with minimal skill needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r