Skip to main content

Lajeune eLounge provide PESF Therapy (Shah Alam outlet Opening)

PESF therapy have you heard it or try it before?? PESF is a pulsating electrostatic field where you can feel the energy or some kind of power in your body that helps in your health. I mean that!! haha..Above photo is me and Misz Ella (Blogger) sitting to receive the 'power' of the therapy..see more at below..


First of all, congratulations to Lajeune eLounge for their outlet grand opening at Shah Alam!! At first, I have no idea of what kind of spa is this when I step inside. I only saw a nice sofa and a white machine there!! It's somethings like massage chair around?? haha..

Lajeune eLounge is a cozy hangout place for you to reenergize and regrain your health. Services include pain relief, beauty, eye care and overall health using PESF therapy.

This is the machine that I'm talking about earlier..eLIFE Electric Field Health Instrument connected to the seat pad or foot pad. PESF is a modern scientifically proven therapeutic apparatus that is applied for human's holistic treatment as an adjuvant means to advanced medication during which user is gently embraced by natural energy field. It helps to improve user's blood circulation, basal metabolic rate, cell oxygen transportabillity, autonomic nervous system, reduce the blood acidity, and comprehensively contribute the goodness on human's health with aspects of healing, recovering and maintaining.

Hey, I got the power to lighten up the pendaflour!! This is because during PESF therapy, there're energy flow in your body. Well you kinda can feel the current flow and the most important things is don't let others people come and touch you!! Otherwise you'll feel kinda shock of static charge and little pain may feel for both of you. You know my friends, Suki (Blogger) does that twice!! haha..During this therapy also, I feel slightly giddiness and uncomfortable too for the first time. However, after that I regain fine.

My boyfie, KJ trying out on the PESF therapy too..The remote alike shows blue lights on where the frequency of PESF therapy.

Wendy (Blogger) also trying out PESF therapy for beauty purpose in a room which provide more privacy. She said after the therapy the face feel more lifted than before. I guess I also want to give a try on beauty purpose too.

Here're the PESF therapy package for the normal, pain, eye and beauty purpose. To celebrate official opening, they're having promotion of BUY 1 FREE 1 package from 8-30 April 2017. You can check out this outlet at 2, Jln Selasih K U12/K, Taman Cahaya Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor. For any enquiries, you can call 012-5507780. You can also check out their website at www.lajeune.com.my or Facebook and Instagram. Alright that's all from me, let me know how do you feel if you have give a try on this PESF therapy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r