Skip to main content

shizens VISAGE COLLECTION Review + Free Makeover + Contest + Official Launch 2017

Hello ladies, 
recently I have fun playing with my new make up collection from shizens called Visage. So if you see, it may just look a normal make up look. Yes!! This is what I'm about to share with you and it's gonna be an interesting post..

'Visage means a person face with reference to the form or proportions of the features.'

If you're familiar with shizens brand, this is what they believes everyone has a unique natural beauty that should not be concealed but to be revealed. Shizens is here to enhance the confidence level of everyone in revealing their uniqueness.

What do you think? Confident to reveal your own unique natural beauty but not overdoing it??

shizens 
VISAGE COLLECTION
(make up)
The VISAGE COLLECTION make up consist of Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation PRO SPF 50, Hue Duo Eye Shadow, Aqua eyeliner and Smack Lips. See the colour swatch above. Look like it's suitable on my warm tone skin colour. Let's see more details at below.

Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation 
PRO SPF 50

Alright after prepping my skin, the next step is to enhance my skin tone using Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation PRO SPF 50. This stick foundation make up base is easy to twist and very light wear with sun protection within. At the centre, it's contains an essential moisture essence imparted with Vitamin E. Comes with only one shade, it could lightly brighten up my skin tone however it couldn't cover much on pimples mark. Here's the tips, you can use a green corrector on the pimples mark to reduce the redness around for a better coverage.

Hue Duo Eye Shadow 
(Sepia Pink)


Looking at this pink palate, I really like the colour. I started it at my cheek using the left pink shadow to leave a healthy skin look. Then next using the right pink for my eye lids to create a very natural eye shadow without over doing it. Both colours are pigmented so you'll need a suitable brush to blend it well.

Aqua Eyeliner 
(Black)

I find this is the most interesting products when I first saw it, an Aqua Eyeliner in a cushion base. Brush is provided for an easy applications. A quick drying formula upon applications, moderately pigmented liquid eyeliner, smudge proof and it could last for a few hours wear. Overall, I still like to use it for a soft eye liner look on my mono lid eyes and finish it with a eye lashes curler without mascara.

Smack Lips 
(Cherry Blossom)

Ending the look with lovely pink matte on my lips. The matte colour is moderately even out, moderately moisture on the lips (some times might feel dry) and could stay long wear without eating.

Finish look
What do you think?? Looking natural with less concealed cause you still can see the pimples mark around. The pink colour does help to enhance my warm tone skin. I think I achieved the VISAGE look easily without complicated step as you can see. For your info, I captured all the application steps shown using my Huawei P9 phone and natural lighting source from my bedrooms windows without further editing take place.

So if you're thinking to get this collections too, here's the irresistible introductory set at RM 199 for a limited time offer only!! See below.

shizens 
VISAGE COLLECTIONS 
(make up essential)
They're includes 2 Smack Lips, 2 Aqua Eyeliner, 1 Hue Duo Eyeshadow and 1 Shizens professional 6 brush set. Instead of  RM 1503, now at RM 199 available from 1 March - 31 May only at major Shizens stores.



FREE Makeover

How about experience VISAGE makeover first?? Sounds good right?? I have a unique code (VISAGE01) for you to redeem this FREE makeover at major Shizens stores. Just show the code or this blog post page to the beauty advisor to reserve your seat.

VISAGE CHALLENGE 2.0
VISAGE CHALLENGE is a contest starting from 15 April - 15 May that you may join to win attractive prizes after the FREE makeover done. It's so easy just snap a photo of yourself after the makeover to show the make up effect and then submit your photo to Shizens Facebook (Inbox) or WeChat. See more at below.


Step 1: Visit Shizens outlets and experience a VISAGE makeover.
Step 2: Snap a selfie after you get your VISAGE makeover.
Step 3: Scan the QR code and follow Shizens on WeChat.
Step 4: Submit your picture with your details (name, IC, and contact number)


Official Launch
VISAGE COLLECTION Official Launch roadshow is coming soon on 24 - 30 April 2017 at Mid Valley (East Entrance Lobby). Don't forget to check out them. Follow Shizens Malaysia Facebook closely to find out more about the exciting activities and offers at the roadshow.

Alright until then see you there at the roadshow!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r