Skip to main content

Zomato X NEROTECA, a special Italian dinner by Chef Evelio


Benvenuto everyone, 



I got my first chance to join Zomato foodie meet up at NEROTECA, Bukit Ceylon, Kuala Lumpur. Thanks to Hafiezah from Zomato for the invitations. Before I started, let me introduce to you what's Zomato? Sounds like tomato right? When I first heard about it, it sounds funny and must be related to food, of course. Zomato is a mobile app, a food and restaurant finder that are newly started in Malaysia recently but have been worldwide already. As you can see above photo, Zomato will have foodie meet up to have the real experience written as food review to share on Zomato app. Upon arrival, we was served with a cocktail drinks. 




The NEROTECA interior was looking elegant with the wall to wall Italian wine racks seen once walked inside. With the long rectangular shape restaurants, I was impressed that they able to create the feeling to dine in and relax with your friends. Above with my friends from left Shin May, Sin Nee, and Upasana, Country Manager from Zomato. Zomato main office is also based at India. 



Started up my Italian cuisine with the most tasty bread that I ever tried. The soft white bread eaten with the roasted garlic is a new way and taste for me. I'm loving it so much. Delizioso!



Prosciutto e Mozzarella with basil and figs

The beautiful flower shape of ham pork is just so tasty with the combinations of Mozzarella cheese and the unique taste of figs. This is my first time trying out figs that is rich in fibre and good for digestion as a appetizer.





We are delighted by the white wine and champagne served. Cheering Zomato foodie meet up with my friends and Vicky Zeng, Zomato staff from China. I'm impressed on how Zomato work it out to grow world wide as a mobile food app.




Pork Sausage Tortellini in brodo Vegetable Broth 

A ring shaped pasta stuffed with pork sausage in a vegetable broth soup. For me it's similar to the Chinese dumpling soup but this is an Italian version.



Saffron Risotto with green peas and salmon

An orange yellow colouring is a spice derived from the flower Crocus mixed with the rice dish cooked in a creamy consistency. To add the value of nutritions, green peas and salmon are common but wait until you try out the whole combination. This small portion will able to make you feel full. As a salmon lover, I'm definitely giving a thumbs up for my most favourite dish.




Pancetta rolled Pork fillet with potato puree and asparagus salad  

A bacon rolled with a slice of boneless pork and the potato puree is soft creamy paste to resist. The third dishes of pork and I'm loving it, eating in an Italian cuisine.




Red velvet lava cake with vanilla ice cream served with Raspberry and Mango jam

Looking at it first sight, I thought is an Chocolate lava cake until the chef told is an Red velvet cake and look at it! Lava cake should be eaten when it hot bake out from the oven. A new creativity from the Chef Evelio. 



Greeting Chef Evelio, a handsome chef that love Italian cuisine since young but origin from Cuba.



We closed up the meet up with a final shots. The shots taste thick of citrus sour with a sips. It's a thumbs up to those loving it.  



Overall impression, I'm giving all excellent in their service where the staff are good in delivering, food as you seen are great recipes, clean and a calm place to chill out. What do I feel is NEROTECA are able to give you the best authentic experience and satisfaction of non halal Italian fare. However, to get the parking, you need to search out of the building where the NEROTECA located. 



Unit G-1, Seri Bukit Ceylon, 8 Lorong Ceylon, 50250 Kuala Lumpur


Opening hours : 11.30am - until late (weekdays), 
9.00am - until late (weekends) 

Breakfast : 9.00am - 3.00pm (Saturday & Sunday), 
Sunday Brunch : 12.00pm - 3.00pm


Tel: +603-2070 0530

Fax: +603-2070 2530


Email: info@neroteca.com




Zomato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r