Skip to main content

PEARL INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, Sentuhan Ramadhan Berbuka Puasa 2016


Salam Ramadhan, a touch of break fasting at the PEARL INTERNATIONAL HOTEL. Upon arrival, I can smell the authentic food which making my mouth watering. Thank you to my friends, Emily Leong for bringing me along. Let me share with you, my food moments at here as I really give a lot of thumbs up. A traditional Malaysian culinary are served piping hot and delicious.




Puasa Specialities menu are on 8 day rotational cycle which means you can enjoy more unique dishes from all over Malaysia such as Nasi Kandar special, Indian touch of Nasi Briyani, Nasi Dagang and many more.




The taste of Arab are served daily such as Chicken Shawarma Pita Bread with yoghurt and Mediterranean salad. Katima!





Noodle stall are on rotational menu. The Wantan mee and the Nyonya curry laksa mee are tasted so delicious. You can eat up to two bowl with no regret. 




See the happy looking chef, he make us feel warmth at here and we enjoy the food very much. Hot Kawah will be served on rotational menu and Lontong served daily. Give it a try at here.





Carving corner served daily with the whole marinated lamb or roasted marinated leg of lamb with black pepper sauce, rosemary sauce, mint sauce, grilled vegetables, roasted potatoes and sautéed vegetables. 
Goreng corner served daily such as keropok lekor, otak-otak and pulut udang. These are my most favourite dishes that I cant resist it. 
Satay-satay and Lemang Raya are the food that you can't avoid to try it too. 






Moving into the cafe, the setting are classy and comfortable to dine in. See the beautiful decorated rojak counter, sweets and desert corner are too hard to resist again. Buah kurma, malay kuih, fresh fruits and many more are all served daily. Francis Lam, the Executive Chef was so welcoming with the thumbs up. Together with my blogger friends from left Emily Leong, Shin May, me and Betty Liew.

Call them for the special price promotion and you can save up to 37% off their normal walk in price.

For enquiry and reservation, please call 03-79831111.

PEARL INTERNATIONAL HOTEL 
Located on the 5th mile of Jalan Klang Lama, this hotel is easily accessible as they are on the midway between KL and PJ. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r