Nail it this SPRING! First of all, I would like to thanks to my beloved girl friend Sanny Chai for bringing me along to this sweet pampering party from Sally Hansen. We enjoyed the relaxing tea party and got ourself pampered with Sally Hansen Spring Colours collection manicure. Check out here all you need is ONE a COMPLETE SALON MANICURE with 7 BENEFITS in ONE bottle! I get my finger nails pampered first with Sally Hansen treatments and the Complete Salon Manicure colours at the Manicurist booth. My first thought is it doesn't pungent chemical smell as bad as the usual nail colour that I had tried it before or even at the nail salon. This is my first good experience ever and I'm loving the pink manicure so much. If you can see each sumptuous selection of hi-tea food paired with the Sally Hansen Spring Colours collection manicure. No worries, as I said earlier it doesn't pungent chemic...
Comments
Post a Comment