Skip to main content

Lemuel Beauty; All in One Cleansing Tissue Review


Hi ladies and guys, 
if you have seen my Instagram post on this cleansing tissue (not a facial mask ya), I'm going to share my experience and more information at here. Thanks to Jordan from Yubros Asia for sending this to me.

#lemuelbeautymalaysia

 Well as a beauty enthusiast, I always advise my friends taking good skin care is so much important as much as you like to look beautiful with make up. However, sometimes due to busy schedule and when comes to the end of the day, it's become too tired to take a shower and continue with your night skin care routine. Does it sounds concern to you?? For me, some times it does!! So what usually I do is first remove make up with make up remover or cleansing oil, next using face wash or face scrub to clean thoroughly while taking shower, and last is just applied on sleeping mask and go to bed after drying my hair. Those also taking 3 steps within one hour to complete. What about yours shortcut night routine?? Let me know in the comment below to share.

'Convenience Cosmetics in your Hands'


Lemeul Beauty All in One Cleansing Tissue is made from Korea and this new brand has been in market for less than a year. Above are the 2 pieces of cleansing tissue removed from the packaging.  The cleansing tissue has natural fabric and patented Rooibos essence which is suitable on all skin types including sensitive skins. The essence which white in colour are absorbed well in the fabric without dripping out. 

Rooibos meaning "red bush"; scientific name Aspalathus linearis is a plants growing in South Africa's. The plant's has linear growing structure and needle-like leaves. As a fresh leaf, rooibos has a high content of ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Benefits of Rooibos is anti ageing, promote healthy skin and improve blood circulation. 




See the grove lines above, maximise this 1st cleansing tissue by wiping away all your make up gently. What I find is, this cleansing tissue can remove my make up effectively especially on the eye area and it doesn't sting my eye. The next step is you can just rinse off your face with water or go into shower. I actually had tried not using any facial wash for 3 days!!

The last step is maximise the 2nd cleansing tissue by wiping it over your clean face again and let it dry. After using it, I can feel my skin is softer and moisture. The best part of it's on the 2nd pieces doesn't contain any unclean or make up residual left due to not using any facial wash or facial scrub. I also use it to wipe over my neck and hands. The cleansing tissue is concentrate enough to apply from face to hands.



After the 3rd day of using Lemuel Beauty All in One Cleansing Tissue, not only cleaning effectively, I also find that my pimples mark at my left cheek had lighten in shades. I'm so happy that I could observed an amazing result within 3 days. My rating for this products is 5 stars for the cleaning effectiveness, moisture feeling all night long and super convenience in travelling too. You may find more information at www.lemuelbeauty.asia or facebook.

For your information, Yubros developed in South Korea. The Lemuel Beauty brand and all its products are distributed and marketed by Yubros Asia Sdn Bhd. Yubros Asia was founded by 2 brothers to work with companies to nurture and grow their brands in the right markets via the most effective, efficient and economic channels. To find out more, you may visit www.yubros.asia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r