Skip to main content

mary kay BOTANICAL EFFECTS (NEW EVOLUTION OF SKIN CARE 2016)



Hi ladies,
recently I have discover a new evolution of skin care from mary kay. As you can see above, it's a new mary kay BOTANICAL EFFECTS for healthy looking skin. Yes and I have to agree that. Thanks to mary kay and Carol (Blogger).

Looking at the packaging, you'll simply fall in love with the pinky and little greeny look. The colour itself means for dragon fruit (pink) and aloe (green). Both infusions are power packed rich in antioxidants to help fight skin damaging from free radicals. Now let's take a closer look on each skin care products.

NEW! mary kay BOTANICAL EFFECTS 


STEP 1 - CLEANSING GEL (RM 75)
It's a light pink gel texture which cleans deeply, effectively and dissolves all traces of oil. Wash daily morning and night in the bubble foam. What I truly like about it is the fragrance. It's feel so clean and fresh immediately.

STEP 2 - INVIGORATING SCRUB (RM 75)
This is the most exciting part when I saw my lovely colour out from the tube. Well, it add as a pampering clean 2 to 3 times per week only. This gentle scrub also comes with black beads to exfoliates, remove dead and dull skin, leaving pores feeling deeply cleaned and smooth face entirely.


STEP 3 - REFRESHING TONER (RM 75)
After cleansing, you can't avoid toner as it traces dirt by wiping it away with a cotton pad. Apply daily morning and night for a complete fresh clean look. 


STEP 4 - MOISTURIZING GEL (RM 85)
Next, I love this pink gel texture where it's quick absorbing and doesn't feel greasy at all, yet it able to lock up the moisture for 12 hours. Use daily, morning and night for the softer and smoother skin feeling.


STEP 5 - MOISTURIZING LOTION 
spf 30 (RM 65)
Last, use this moisturizing lotion as sunscreen protection in the morning. I like this white lotion texture that give a fairly white over the face upon application and it's doesn't feel greasy too.


so easy, so clean, so fresh

Now, you may wanna to know what types of skin is suitable?? This new evolution of BOTANICAL EFFECTS skin care range are for all skin types including sensitive skin compare to the previous range. Overall, I'm very happy and satisfied as it's make my skin look more healthy with easy step. I think to have a beautiful skin, a girls should start skin care early at their young age. You do not want to wait until you have skin problems and then only searching for the complicated solutions. Alright, I guess you got my point, find a good skin care that suits your current skin. If you want to purchase on this new BOTANICAL EFFECTS skin care, you may contact your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant or connect at www.marykay.com.my . Follow mary kay on Facebook and Instagram too. Let me know in the comment below if you find any of the mary kay products that you love and wanna share with me. I'm looking forward from you girls.

discover what you
LOVE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r