Skip to main content

Neutrogena deep clean brightening Regime & Review


When Neutrogena delivered this box to me, I'm so happy to find it out. Neutrogena is a brand of health and beauty care solutions with long standing heritage founded upon genuine relationships with dermatologists, skin experts and consumers. Recently, Neutrogena also has announced our lovely Hollywood stars, Nicole Kidman as the Neutrogena Global Brand Ambassador.

 

As a beauty enthusiastic, I'm very concern on the brand reputation before I give a try. For this time, Neutrogena Deep Clean offers a wide selection of cleansing products to try on. Now, what's so big deals about cleansing a face?? I believe it's just a soap and water will just do right. How about deep cleansing face?? At the current, I'm concerns about my dull skin with a few pimples mark around. Let me show you my daily skin cleansing with Neutrogena.

HAPPY SKIN 24/7

Neutrogena deep clean brightening 
foaming cleanser 100 g
Excuse me about my sleepy face at first, and yes wake up in the morning after brushing teeth, the next things is washing face. It does has formula lathers to rich creamy foams as you can see above and the soft smells of Mulberry extract will slowly awaken you up during cleansing. Simply liking it as it said that has a brightening power for cleaner and more radiant skin with every wash.

Neutrogena deep clean brightening 
cleansing oil to foam 142 ml
After a long day out and back to home, shower is a must!! Well before that with the make up and all the dirt's on, I use this cleansing oil to remove it first and then when get touched with water, it transformed into whitey bubbles to blast away all the residue leaving skin clean. Now, using this kind of dual cleansing with one wash is a beauty trend to go and it must prove effectively. Here, I share my useful tips that you may use an eye and lips make up remover first to wipe off before using the cleansing oil for completely remove all your make up on. I like this cleansing oil texture alike clear gel, less foamy and fresh feeling after cleansing.

Neutrogena deep clean 
blackhead eliminating daily scrub 100 g
After cleansing my face, I use this daily scrub on my nose area. Thought of scrubbing on the nose area only, I eventually applied it on the whole face. The beads is so gentle on the skin and it does have a nice fresh smell of cedar wood extract. Kinda like very enjoying a facial time. It's also said that effectively eliminate blackheads from the very first use and prevent new ones from forming. Well, I do find less trying to squeeze out the black or white heads around in a week time.

Alright, I have tried them all out. Now if you asked me which one is my favourite?? I'll said each of them works just good on my skin at the moment. I like the smell, the texture and the feeling of clean face. Sounds like I have a happy clean skin after all with Neutrogena deep clean set. Should you want to get more info follow them on Facebook .

#neutrogenamy
#neutrogenahappyskin
#neutrogenabeautysquad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r