Skip to main content

BAUSCH+LOMB Biotrue ONEday lenses Reviews


Everyone loves to have a pair of beautiful eyes..so I'm not excluded from it. With my mono lid and small eyes look, I definitely looking for some things that can enhances my eyes without over doing it. When BAUSH + LOMB introduce Biotrue ONEday lenses, I decided to give a try. Let me tell you how true these lenses can stay in my eyes..haha..



BAUSCH + LOMB Biotrue ONEday lenses designed to work like the eye for comfortable vision throughout the day with 78 % water content matches cornea's water content, 16 hours of moisture mimics lipid layer of the tear film and 100 % oxygen consumption that meets oxygen level of the open eye needs. Biotrue inspired by the biology of our eyes and a box of lenses contains nesofilcon A with 30 soft contact lenses. Priced at RM 125 per box is available at all leading optical outlets nationwide.


Biotrue ONEday lenses is a premium daily disposable contact lenses and is made from HyperGel, an innovation that combines the best of conventional hydro gels and silicone hydro gels and is set to be the next generation of daily disposable material that retains 98 % moisture longer and fresh throughout the day. 

Alright how true is that after I have worn it for a day??


In the above photo, you can see my eyes looking 'sui wang wang' meaning alike sparkling water..haha..simply loving this look..As I'm not a frequent user of wearing lenses, at the beginning I may feel discomfort wearing it throughout the day. Perhaps my eyes haven't accepted a foreign body inside. My friends then suggest to slowly increase the hours of wearing lenses until my eyes get to adapt it. I guess this is quite an useful tips and after a few times, my eyes started to feel much more better in comfort. When you started to feel comfort, visual performance does improved well. Talking about comforts, it's always related to moisture retains or not too eye drying during lenses on. This is very important points cause you don't want to have an eye drop on every hourly to prevent dryness and sounds torturing on your own eyes. Overall for me wearing a lenses shouldn't be a force into your eyes, take time for your eyes to adapt to it first, slowly increase the hours of wearing it and then lastly get a good quality or trusted brand product. I'm quite satisfied on this Biotrue lenses help to enhances my eyes through out the day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r