Skip to main content

Top 10 Quirky Things found in the Hotel on the Park staycation

Hotel on the Park sounds like fun to stay when you're at Resort World Genting. If you doesn't known yet, formerly known as Theme Park Hotel has redesigned modernly with still retained it number of rooms to accommodate more family members especially in the exciting space as Genting is expecting an influx of visitors with the soon to open Twentieth Century Fox Theme Park. Hearing that I'm also pretty much very excited to come up here again but before that let me share with you if this Hotel on the Park is going to be your choice of stay next time. Located at the door steps of the Arena of Stars and the upcoming Twentieth Century Fox World Malaysia. It's also not far from the Sky Avenue lifestyle mall and Sky Casino by walking distance. The Hotel on the Park image logo is so cute right? Now lets see more..


1) Sitting on the giant pinky chair

2) Posing with the giant colourful cups


3) Must take photo of self reflect mirror wall

At the lounge area and my first taught when I entered, I feel like Alice in the Wonderland for a moment..haha..don't you think so?? The giantic pinky chair, giantic colourful cups and self reflect mirror wall photo opportunity that you must take when you're at here. Be cautions not too fall down or knock your head. Next is going up to the room..









4) Find your room no on the floor!!

Hotel on the Park is perfect for those who like to stay together and for the first time, Resort World Genting is introducing hotel rooms which can accommodate up to six people. The Sixers rooms have three queen sized beds including a bunk bed in a 300 sq ft space. This is very suitable for families or groups of friends who prefer to stay together in one room as the more the merrier. Room facilities include telephone, IDD access, tea and coffee making, kettle, open top safe box, standing shower, TV, mini fridge, mineral water, free room wifi, bedroom slippers and fan.

5) Once entered the room you'll see the 'wow' art of living wall where cupboard seen, TV can be on so don't worry..


6) Pull down this two pieces of roller curtains together to see the whole art of picture and it's brilliant!!


7) The kettle with message on and colourful cups, even the phone too..


8) Hugging the pillow with the Hotel on the Park badge on..aww








9) Totally adorable and comfortable slippers on your feet





10) The toiletries packaging are also so cute..

If you are coming in a slightly smaller group, they also have the quads rooms which have the two queen sized beds and can accommodate up to four people in an approximately 260 sq ft space. Hotel on the Park has 271 rooms at its main block and price starting affordably from RM 222.

The next morning..how I wish I can wake up like this every morning seeing the sun rise in the cold breeze weather cause my holiday mode is still on..




..and having breakfast together at Eatopia, which offers a quick bite, value for money and convenience with its grab and go concept. So sitting place are limited and not suitable for children height but if could get a good spot like this just enjoy it first..

Saw the beautiful view while eating, that's the Talking Garden..let's check it out just at the behind of the Hotel on the Park..



Talking Garden sounds interesting right and they mean to scan on the QR code or tap on the NFC to learn more on this little garden..while the Nepenthes, the colourful of tropical pitcher plants are taken care well..if you care, you can also sponsor a pitcher plant to help them keep growing..






Alright, happily ended my short staycation at the Hotel on the Park..do you find my Top 10 list of quirky and playful things in the hotel?? To book your turns click on https://www.rwgenting.com

RATING
Room *****
Facilities ****
Safety ***
Service ***
Price ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Hansen # 1 Nail Brand in the USA, a Pampering & Tea party 2016

Nail it this SPRING!  First of all, I would like to thanks to my beloved girl friend Sanny Chai for bringing me along to this sweet pampering party from Sally Hansen. We enjoyed the relaxing tea party and got ourself pampered with Sally Hansen Spring Colours collection manicure. Check out here all you need is ONE a COMPLETE SALON MANICURE with 7 BENEFITS in ONE bottle! I get my finger nails pampered first with Sally Hansen treatments and the Complete Salon Manicure colours at the Manicurist booth. My first thought is it doesn't pungent chemical smell as bad as the usual nail colour that I had tried it before or even at the nail salon. This is my first good experience ever and I'm loving the pink manicure so much.  If you can see each sumptuous selection of hi-tea food paired with the Sally Hansen Spring Colours collection manicure. No worries, as I said earlier it doesn't pungent chemic...

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care.. ...

Avène Vitamin Activ Cg Review - 15 days Radiance Journey

Hi, Mamas and skincare lovers! I’ve been using the Avène Vitamin Activ Cg Serum and Cream for the past 15 days , and I just have to share my honest experience, because the results surprised me in the best way. As a busy mum, I’m always looking for skincare that works without needing a 10-step routine. My main concern lately has been dull, uneven skin tone (hello, postpartum fatigue). So when I saw that Avène launched their Vitamin Activ Cg range , powered by Vitamin Cg (a stable form of Vitamin C) , I knew I had to try it. What's Special about it? Formulated with dermatology-grade ingredients: Vitamin Cg  1.8%  equivalent to Vitamin C   20%  - designed for skin that's dull and lackluster, targeting dark spots and uneven skin tone. A complete solution with a duo of expert skincare products with excellent sensory appeal, the serum and cream are formulated with a unique combination of complementary dermatological active ingredients. The antidote to gray are...