Skip to main content

Take care your hair as young at 11 years old feat LAB 11 FULL LIFT (impression review)


Hello ladies, 

sharing with you on my last weekend event stories first. It's an exclusive private preview of a hair solution products by LAB 11 from local brand itself, Malaysia made. For your info, LAB 11 is a creation of team Global Story that has been one of the hair and beauty industry market leader with 18 years of experience through 11 Hair Story saloon branches, 1 Hair Story academy, 2 Sugar Nails saloons and 2 Face Story outlets. They're so well known in Penang, the northern side of Malaysia.



Watch event and unboxing video first.


Why LAB 11?

Global Story has a teams that continuous in research and development of the product since year 2016. As the 11 is the ages that you should start to use beauty products already!! LAB 11 is the mother brand of Full Lift Shampoo and Soft Mask which aimed to deliver different type of hair texture with more than 10 benefit using natural extracts, essential oils and 11 types of amino acids that I'm going to unveil it now.



LAB 11 Full Lift Shampoo and Soft Mask it said to has no artificial colouring, fragrance free, 100 % natural extract and 100 % pure essential oils.



7 active ingredients used and their benefits

  1. Watercress - strengthen hair roots to lit hair up
  2. Castor oil - thickens hair and repels humidity
  3. Argan oil - hydrates dry and tames frizzy hair
  4. Lime essential oil - remove oil and rebalance moisture on scalp
  5. Sweet orange essential oil - happy and uplifting experience
  6. Peppermint essential oil - prevent hair loss and promote hair growth
  7. Eucalyptus essential oil - stimulates hair follicles



Products texture and direction of use

 
LAB 11 Full Lift Shampoo 300ml has a clear gel type. Like usual apply suitable amount of shampoo to wet hair, massage into a rich lather and rinse thoroughly with water.



LAB 11 Full Lift Soft Mask 250ml has a white thick creamy type. After shampoo apply generous amounts to your hair concentrating on the ends. The oil in the soft mask will immediately soak into hair fiber providing it with essential nutrients for protection that lasts. Rinse off after 3 minutes.


Before vs after 


Before (left side) vs after (right side) using LAB 11 products. My hair regime used to be using shampoo and conditioner will do but with LAB 11 soft mask after application, my hair feel even softer and manageable for styling.



My hair also smell very good of citrus scented due to their products using active ingredients of essential oils (listed above).


Since I only started to use this LAB 11 products a few days ago, at the moment I can't really tell if there is a big change of my hair experiencing now. While what LAB 11 Full Lift products promise to see and feel the benefits are:-

  • Hair look and feel fuller
  • Prolong hair growth phase 
  • Strengthen hair structure
  • Delays hair shedding
  • Promotes hair regrowth
  • Oil control
  • No frizz
  • Relaxing and calming effects
  • Restructures split ends 
  • Prevent damage
  • Heat protection from dry and flat iron



Impression review


My impression towards products LAB 11

I think this products are able to work wonder on my hair at the few washes already. I like the natural ingredients used and also the essential oils scented left on my hair. As I have said it earlier, my hair feel more softer, smoother and manageable for easy styling everyday. Just that during the shampooing part, I feel it need more pump even on my current short hair length. I guess it could finishing fast. The packaging are simple and handy for me to use during shower time. Pricing vise for this two bottle are around RM 150+.


My impression towards company Global Story

I'm impressed with this hair company from Malaysia made has a successful team and also awarded internationally. During the event, Global Story unveiled not only about their new products but a new business platform for everyone. Just for your info now, they're not selling LAB 11 products at common market place ya.


Alright thank you for checking out this post. See you next.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r