Skip to main content

3 special steps for pore solutions (Neogence event & review)


Hello people, 

I'm back and I believe you too. Chinese New Year celebrations is done and the weather is still hot. While you can't blame it, you better take care of yourself first. I mean don't forget to take care of your skin too. Check if your skin easily gets an oily gloss resulting in pore blockage then the pores become bigger due to keratinization thus resulting in facial problems like blackheads and acnes. For me, I'm still facing this kind of problems and I have to find a pore care solutions that will work.



Firstly thanks to Watsons for introducing Neogence skin care from Taiwan. Neogence is a lab dermatological brand which composed of the R&D team of dermatologist, bio medical doctor and professional pharmacist that have been deeply researching and analyzing the skin pore and head problems. Just recently Neogence launched a new product of pore solution series with 3 steps of skin care only. The 3 steps are not the common steps that we used to know.

From the above image by Neogence and from the right:-
Step 1- Neogence Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
Step 2- Neogence Extremely Off Heads Serum
Step 3- Neogence Skin Refining Cream



Met Shu Sen, a young and talented YouTuber in Malaysia. She shared about her experience using Neogence skin care product and benefits well on her skin. Not forgetting how humble and sweet of her that she even created a card for her fans. 



Don't be surprise is me using the Neogence Deep Pore Cleansing Mask on my face. This is the first step in the series after my face is cleaned. Combining natural clay and charcoal powder that absorbs sebum, removes dead skin cells cleanses pores deeply and weakens the solid roots of comedones. It's a very fast acting and my pores feel refreshed again. Don't believe try it out yourself. Use weekly only.

The other 2 steps are to use daily. The second step is the Neogence Extremely Off Heads Serum which effectively dissolve heads and blocked pores completely. While the last step is the Neogence Skin Refining Cream which help skin cell renewal and repair of acne scars. Note you still can use toner to prep your skin for serum absorption. 

Overall I'm satisfied with the product content quality, packaging and also the result I'm experiencing so far. I know when I started to reduce the habit to squeeze my pores out. Girls only understand that. Alright then if you want to get it you knew it, Watsons. Check out their online and offline store now for promotion price (retail price range from RM 100+ for each).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r