Skip to main content

Daring into aesthetics beauty solutions? (novu event & review)




Hello pretty are you a type of person that are brave enough to try new things in life? How about daring into aesthetics skin solutions? But before that you should know why you need to level up your beauty regime first.

If you have skin concern such as:-
  • uneven tone
  • dull looking skin tone 
  • pigmentation
  • rough sin texture 
  • enlarged pores
  • acne 
  • post acne
  • scarring
  • fine lines 
  • wrinkles
Most of us has at least a few of skin concern as above. For me I have acne on and off but the most worried me is post acne with scaring problem. Using skin care products at home is a must but it takes longer time to see result. I remembered aesthetics skin treatments could help to get faster result but usually it's quite expensive per procedure.



Super thankful to The Butterfly Projects again for inviting me to try out aesthetics skin treatment at novu Sunway Pyramid the other day. In Malaysia, this is novu first aesthetics counter located inside the Parkson, Sunway Pyramid. Novu claimed to be a holistic 360 skin solutions for healthy and youthful looking skin. Read more about novu first.

About novu
Novu aesthetics is the world's first ever aesthetic chain to disrupt traditional conventions by removing the frills and focusing on bringing fast, effective and affordable skin care solutions for everyone.

It has won multiple accolades as Asia's largest aesthetic medical group with innovative treatments tailored to meet the needs of today's fast paced modern lifestyle.

With over 7 million protocols done and delivered by qualified and accredited medical professionals, the novu ethos of colour, consistency and contour has been embraced world wide to help patients achieve clearer, tighter, glowing and healthy skin.

Today, novu is international network continues to grow extensively with over 1000 locations in Singapore, China, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Myanmar, Spain and South Korea.



At novu, I'm actually quite excited yet scared about to experience the aesthetics skin treatment. I had
once experience before this on the laser treatment but that used to be a long time ago. The beauty consultant took consent first and informed me that during the procedure you will feel slightly tingling and burning on the skin.



While waiting for my turn, I'm trying to relax myself and chilling with other butterflies and also tasting out the beautiful deserts served.



Inside the novu room treatment, Novu targets various skin conditions based on 3 main issues
  1. Colour for uneven skin tone and pigmentation
  2. Consistency for skin roughness, enlarged pores and blemishes
  3. Contour for loss of skin firmness and wrinkles


Novu has 5 type of treatments and through a combination of different treatments skin is rescued, renewed and restored.
  1. P+ Phyto Laser - a non ablative laser treatment that promotes skin rejuvenation while reducing pigmentation and acne. Skin looks brighter and clearer. Gentle enough to treat a wide variety of skin types. 
  2. Radiance Light - stimulates collagen production, kills surface bacteria while inhibiting acne and pimple formation. Also lightens, brightens and evens out the skin tone. 
  3. RF Fibrotaut - uses radio frequency technology to  promote collagen production to lift and tighten the skin while pumping it from within. Also helps expel toxins and improve skin micro circulation at the same time.
  4. Ion Infusion - improves skin hydration using novu's iontophorosis to infuse moisture and nutrients deep into the skin while instantly soothing the skin at the same time. Skin is smooth, supple and radiant. 
  5. NEW RF Eye Revital - a gentle, non ablative treatment which leverages on energy contouring technology to stimulate collagen production and lift skin surface around the eyes, It is effective in banishing that dreaded droopy eyed effect and decreasing the appearance of lines. 

My verdicts during and after side effects
I have experience P+ Phyto Laser, Radiance Light and novu latest revital eye series treatments using radio frequency. For the eye part I can feel instant tighten and slightly lifted. When comes to P+ Phyto Laser, I'm very afraid because my skin feel very tingling and burning although I'm been informed it's at a very low intensity only. Lastly is the Radiance Light, I can feel a very strong flash on my face.

The whole procedure took about 20 minutes which is quite fast and ended up with moisturizer and sunblock applied. The result my face look brightens and it's kinda glows. Surprisingly my skin doesn't have redness due to the post treatments which I'm worried about. However acne scar are still seen and of course I don't expect miracle in just one time treatments only.



Now you may wonder how much an aesthetics skin treatments cost?
From my past experience, it's quite costly. However, if you're a working adult and you think you may want to get effective result you can consider to try aesthetics beauty solutions.

At novu, they're having promotions of any 2 sessions for just RM 168 only. Usual price at RM 336 - RM 596. Each sessions is a combination treatments depending on your skin concern. Overall, I find they're real fast, safe, quite effective with no down time and affordable to give a try first. Novu also has a few skin care range to treat your skin concern post procedure according to the advise given.



A good days with The Butterfly Projects girls again. Some of them walk in and glow out instant result. Go check out some of their reviews too. Also I want to thanks to the photographer of the day, Eros and some of the photo used in this blog post.

Alright after the first skin treatments done, I find my skin have a few new acne present in a few day time. But before that, I also find that the black heads and white heads are easily to remove. So I waited about 2 weeks time for the acne to heal before I go for the second treatments. The result as picture below is the bare face look after the treatments done. With my Blogger Babe Liyana. Do we glow? (non edit photo by the way).




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r