Skip to main content

Huge beautiful Flower Party theme with The Butterfly Projects


As the member of The Butterfly Projects, I'm so happy to be invited to their annual gathering of Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger in Malaysia. This is a non-profit community and this party we have contributed funds to make it happen. All thanks to our mamasan, Tammy and her team.

Every year there is always a special party theme thrown and this time, the flower party theme for the 6th birthday party of The Butterfly Projects community. Looking back how I get started into creating content and have some fun with same like minded people. So in this post I'll include many pretty photo taken during the party and you may gain some idea to host yours too.







Upon arrival, saw a beautiful white welcome board, attendance taken, a flower corsage worn and leaving signature before entrance. This party was held at indoor venue at Ritze Perdana, Damansara.




This time each Butterflies are seated according to number given on round table to mingles with new and old members. While on the beautiful flower deco table by The Advantgarde Blooms, I saw many gifts for each of us from the brand sponsors that I will mentioned each of them at below to thanks them.



Hand drawn flower art on macarons by Madeleine.


On my hand is the super cute handmade balloon flower gifts by The Blossom Balloons.




Beauty products gifts by Yves Rocher.



Paper bag gifts by The Butterfly Projects.



Massive party balloon decorations by The Blossom Balloons. By the way, how's my OOTD like?



You know birthday party must have candle and cake. This time each of us got a mini cake, I mean cup cake by Jom Party to initiate the party of the day. Happy 6th Birthday to The Butterfly Projects community, I mean to us! Just that at the end of the day, I forgot to eat the cup cake cause I was occupied with activities during the event. Kinda sad.



This time party we are lucky to have Joanne Kam, the Queen of Comedy to make us laugh out loud with her all yellow joke. Thank you Joanne for your opening act.







Looking at the food picture reminds me again on the good taste of the Jom Party food prepared. It's not only just look super beautiful presentable but totally suit the flower party theme. I'm definitely recommending her, Lydia boss to you. 







What are we actually doing during the party?
We are making our own flower crown!! Since this is the flower theme party, The Avantgarde Blooms, Emi teacher thought us how to make one on that day and wear it on the spot. However my skills is bad but luckily my next new Blogger friends, Fateen is helping me a lot. Thanks Fateen for being nice and helpful for me. And also her flower crown was a huge beautiful one. You just nail it right girls!



Since I have done my flower crown, selfie- lah. Showing off my make up of the day in details. Do you think it's suit the flower theme?




Also awesome party tea drinks from T- Sticks by London. This is my first time discover a super easy stick for ready to make a cup of tea. I think tea lover must check out this one.



All of us came really putting some effort on it especially on the outfit of the day to suit the flower theme. Congratulations again to the Top 3 most Butterfly Goddess, Bella, Aliza and Gaylen.

Finally before the party end, grabbing selfie chance with most of the butterflies girls. Hope to see you all again soon. Thank you very much to The Butterfly Projects team and other sponsor too for making a beautiful flower theme party a success and memories.



Selfie with flower giant balloon by The Blossom Balloon.



With beautiful mamasan Tammy, the founder of The Buttefly Projects.



I knew you will win the title, Blogger Aliza.



With cheerful Blogger Betty.



With pretty Blogger babe, Liyana.



With other awesome babe Blogger Joanne and Emily.



With Blogger babe Juneci and Nicole too.



With new Blogger friends.



With pretty mummy to be Blogger Bee Lee.



With Blogger Eros, the photographer of the day and thanks to him for some of the photo used in this post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r