Skip to main content

Original hair on recovering with Origin Herbal Hair Treatment


  

After beautify my hair with nice hair colour, the consequences of it is having super dry hair and of course the nice colour will go away after some time leaving the yellowish base hair colour which kinda give you the look of unhealthy hair. To rescue it, you must use correct hair care products at home. Other wise, get your hair and scalp check and get treated by expert.

For me personally, other than just cut my hair regularly, colour my hair one to two times yearly, I do visit hair treatment center regularly which is nearer in my town. The reason being is to maintain my scalp and hair in healthy state. Your hair is your beauty crown that people cannot take away from you. This time I have try Bee Choo Origin Herbal Hair Treatment in my Klang town.


Introducing Bee Choo Origin Herbal Hair Treatment 



The founder, Madam Cheah Bee Chew originating form Singapore has established herbal hair and scalp treatment center since 2000. There are 21 outlets in Singapore, 76 outlets in Malaysia and more than 200 outlets across 13 nations in Asia. The brand has won numerous awards in Singapore and Malaysia too. For more info https://origin.com.my/


Before treatment started, first you must know how hair and scalp center charges. Treatment charges are calculated based on your hair length from RM 95 - RM 183 for 1 session. I find their pricing is transparent with no hidden charges and affordable to make a visit regularly if you're a working adult.


If you have more severe hair and scalp problem such as hair loss, premature grey hair, oily itchy scalp, dandruff, bacterial infection you got to think to have continuous treatment to see better result. There are also Herbal Hair Treatment package available.


Visited Origin Herbal Hair Treatment at Klang outlets

The shop outlets is simple and comfortable while the staff are friendly and skill full treating customers hair and scalp. Thanks to Joanne and her team.





If you're nearby in Klang town, find Origin Herbal Hair Tratment Setia Alam,
Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.

Opening hours every day from 10 30 am - 7pm except Monday. 
Call to make appointment first at 03-3359 0623 .
Check out their Facebook for https://www.facebook.com/OriginHairSA/


The Origin Herbal Hair Treatment process


Before treatment, you get to know your hair and scalp condition first using microscopic camera. Then scalp is clean using their hair spray product while hair spa treatment product used to soften the hair texture first. Herbal treatment then apply on scalp and hair layer by layer. I like the herbal scented on my head during application.

The ingredients used in the Origin Herbal Hair Treatment are:-

  • Gingseng - help to control oiliness of the scalp and reduces hair loss
  • Dang Gui - help to promote blood circulation
  • He Shou Wu - darkens the hair and prevents growth of grey hair
  • Ling Zhi - control dandruff problems and itchy scalp 




This is the most awaiting part where steaming for about 30 minutes time required after herbal hair treatment applied. This process is to ensure the herbal treatment is penetrate into the hair texture and clean the scalp. After that, washing a few times are required. I like the washing part, the shampoo has the cooling effects and you'll distress. Lastly, blow dry the hair only and Origin hair products applied such as tonic on the scalp, oil and cream on the hair. The whole process took about 2 hours and I'm satisfied with the end result. See before and after.


Before and After 


From the microscopic camera view, on my scalp has oiliness, dirts and grey hair seen too. Overall my condition is not bad but I have severe dry hair texture. The after result, you can see the immediate effect of a clean scalp that can last about 2 days.


Absolutely love the after result on my hair. The hair texture condition is improve leaving it shiny and manageable.


Verdict 

Since my hair and scalp condition is not bad so I only plan to visit monthly to maintain the healthy hair look and detoxify the scalp. What I can notice the difference after continuously visit for 3 months is my hair colour is more darken and it look way more healthy than the yellowish base seen earlier. Also it covers up a few of my grey hair seen which I'm happy about it. Each time after treatment, my scalp will feel more soothing, lighten and distress that can last about 2 days time. Overall, I really think it's worth the time and money to pay a visit to a herbal hair treatment saloon.

If you're first time to Origin Herbal Hair Treatment saloon and would like to try it out soon,
you can get 20 % off for your 1st visit and 25 % off for 2nd visit when you use my referral code "leeyann2019" on this link https://originherbal.com.my/referral/ .Thank you Origin Herbal Hair Treatment. FYI, the referral code doesn't affiliate any commission to me just sincerely for your use.

This is a collaboration post of Origin Hair X LeeYann.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r