Skip to main content

Do your Spine need Lumbar Brace Support feat Kiper CLS



If you're checking into this post meaning your spine could be having somethings. First of all always listen to your body first. Consult your orthopedics if needed to find out your diagnosis or problem. Never skip actual finding and assume it yourself. This mindset is very dangerous to your spine health because you may get wrong treatment.

For me, I knew my back pain come and go due to the scoliosis posture. My orthopedics plan conservative treatment for me, meaning there is not need any invasive surgery or procedures. So what I need to do are regular back exercise and wearing brace to support when needed. I also go for weight lifting exercise to strengthen my back muscle, swimming exercise to relax my back muscle and sometimes bone setting or massage.

How I find Lumbar Brace Support from CLS by Kiper?

First of all, let's get to know about CLS by Kiper brand. CLS stands for Chris Leong Series. It's designed and inspired after the name of Dato Seri Dr Master Chris Leong which is well known in the bone setting treatment. Kiper said after 12 months of product testing and research brings you the best lumbar spine waist support which is done from Japan, to Taiwan, to China and back to Malaysia and trying out more than 15 different waist support belt in the market.


Kiper has a treatment pad which provide warming therapy to relieve waist discomfort. It has Tmaline technology and magnetic healing stones pad (it can be feel when touches on the pad). Just attached to the brace and I think this is an intelligent 2 in 1 benefits which I haven't seen it out in the market yet. Been using it for a few weeks with treatment pad attached, I find it's really a good products.


CLS lumbar brace support is very easy to use as you see in the photo. The whole brace is features with stretchable velcro to prevent slide.


Next the materials used is elastic nylon with breathable mesh. So that you can stretch to fit into your waist and prevent excess heat and sweat up. Wear it outside of your clothes.


CLS by Kiper look good quality products with ergonomic design. Guess the price?


At the back of the brace there is a 6 firm bendable cartilage rod to stabilize and give positioning support to your back while still allowing range of motion. This is very useful to wear especially during activities such as driving, required to sit longer at work, and weight lifting exercise.

Overall I feel it's a good product to use if you feel needed but make sure you know your actual diagnosis from your orthopedics first. Lumbar brace support means for support as it may not treat your actual problem in serious case. Check out www.kiper.store. to purchase. Price at RM 338 which is in the affordable range.

Review written in this post is based from my thoughts and backgrounds working in the medical field while being an active lifestyle Blogger endorsing healthcare. Special thanks to Kiper for engaging with me again.

#kiper #cls #spinecare


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r