Skip to main content

How to 'Dolly Wink' in 10 seconds for this Christmas



When you know this month is all about celebration, holiday, partying, and many on, you knew that you got to look pretty always and almost everyday. No matter what's look that you want to achieve like, you want your look stay all day long. I think you'll definitely agreeable with me.

This year I'm celebrating Christmas in advance with The Butterfly Project Malaysia members and Dolly Wink, a Japanese beauty brand specializes in eye make up. You definitely seen this brand before cause it's been in the market for 10 years old already. So what's up with Dolly Wink? How to have a perfect look all day long? Wanna try Kawaii Jap look this Christmas?

Let's congratulate Dolly Wink for celebrating 10th years of anniversary!! With that Dolly Wink recently launched a 10 seconds of Easy Lash for everyone. How can it be different from the older version and within the market?


How to choose your Dolly Wink Easy Lash? 

First of all recognised your mood of the day or prepare for your upcoming occasions and scenes. 


Display box suggests 4 lash design for each 4 different occasions or scenes. Total 16 designs available for you to choose the right one and play around. No more boring eye make up look.



4 looks to choose from 16 design available:-

  1.  Long lasting and Kawaii look for dinners and dates
  2.  Smart look for daily wear at work or play
  3.  Fashionable look for Instagram moments
  4.  Gorgeous and chic look for parties and holidays



Got mine Dolly Wink Easy Lash from each categories. 


Dolly Wink eye make up products. 


How to apply Dolly Wink Easy Lash in 10 seconds?




I'm using Dolly Wink Easy Lash in No 16 for holiday and party mood. See the comparison before (left) and after (right).


My verdict on Dolly Wink Easy Lash

Firstly, you must know and understand your own eye shape and eye lid works. For me, my eye shape and eye lid are problematic uneven. So my eye make up is mostly focusing on the eye lid balancing and applying eye lash. We're informed to wear no eye make up to the event, so that we can try out Dolly Wink products on the spot. My eye make up steps is different from common steps as I'm figuring out. I started with eye lash curler to see how's my eye lid mood on that day. That's monolid problem cause sometimes it can be double eye lid at one side or not even at all.

Next, I'll draw out my eye shape that I want to look like using Dolly Wink No 1 Liquid Eyeliner Super Black. Been using this and I'm really like it cause it does stay all day long without any mess under eye. Then, I'll apply Dolly Wink Easy Lash after glue on. To my surprise it's easy to apply!! I'm happy that I did it at one time for the first time. Not sure it's within 10 seconds time but it's fast. To complete the eye make up, I added some colour eye shadow. Finally, I got the feeling of accomplishment during the event activities cause usually I'll need to take forever time to complete my make up look.

I find that the Dolly Wink Easy Lash strip is shorter for easy application. The lash strip also has no colour which making the after application look less thick yet bold with lashes. If compared to common falsie, my eye will feel heavy, thick and not comfortable to open up.

Dolly Wink Easy Lash using technology of Koji Honpo from Japan itself but made in Vietnam. When using Dolly Wink Easy Lash, there's not need to use mascara to overcoat it. So no messy clumps around. Thus, the lash can be reuse again almost everyday up to one month time usage. Count that savings when each box price at RM 29.90 only.

What if you're into eye lash extension? It's always up to your choice. But for me, I tried eye lash extension before too. The after effect is beautiful however I still have problem with my uneven eye lid. After sometimes, my eye will have some discomfort due to falsie extension came out and damage own lash. Eye lash extension also required a service from beauty consultant at your own favourite place thus you need to spend some rate about a few hundreds.

I think I didn't overrated Dolly Wink Easy Lash. It's good to use as daily eye make up for every one. Try to practice it frequently and you'll find your easy way. Dolly Wink also has rebranding concept from special make up for girls to everyone including guys!!


Where to purchase Dolly Wink products easily?

Others than you can find them at store like Watsons, you also can shop easily when you download 4allbeauty apps now.



Christmas party at Kakiyuki

Chilling and fun Christmas celebration at Kakiyuki, a Japanese desert shop that just match the Kawaii Jap party theme. Love the vibes here and also each corner are Instagramable feel. Not forgetting the desert too, although didn't get to taste all type but definitely will come back again.







Let's pose with Catherine.



Ice may melt in the hot sun, but my heart melts when you smile.


The Butterfly Project members in Kawaii Jap look

Being Butterfly member, I always get more excited to attend event cause I know mamasan will throw us a theme or dress code to go. That's the only time I got to play and doll up in extraordinary style. This time we try to look alike Dolly Wink Kawaii Jap style. See more cute photo with the Butterfly members. Not forgetting mamasan Tammy, the founder of The Butterfly Projects thrown each of us a cute scarf as a Chrismas gifts. Thank you for your warmest care to all of us.


With Pinku.


Warm gifts from Mamasan.


With Nanz, mamasan Tammy and Dina.


With Rawlins guys. Who said guys cannot join us?


With Jenny.


The Best Dress in Kawaii Jap look.



The Butterfly Project Malaysia group of Bloggers, Youtubers and Instagrammers.


The 163 Retail Park

Since Kakiyuki is located inside the 163 Retail Park at Mont Kiara, this is my first time visited this place. It's a shopping mall that bring nature elements of the great outdoors to enhance indoor dining experience and also shopping experience. Love this and I'll pin it to come again next time to explore more.


'
Last but not least, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and Happy New Year 2020.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r