Skip to main content

Back pain solution with new brand Kiper (must read medical point of review)



I have this back pain problem on and off for a long times already. I knew sometimes I tend to hunch back when standing position and also I can't sit straight too (you know the typical Ah Lian type with one leg up on chair..haha..). So I have went for orthopedic consultation and did imaging. My report is not too serious to do any medical procedure. Luckily but the back pain problem is still present so I have to find a way by adjusting my job and lifestyle.

If you don't know me I'm working in medical line and also I like to share about health, beauty and lifestyle content with you thus 'missy forward beauty' was created.


How bad is your back pain?

Back pain is a very wide and serious topic to discuss in medical line but don't worry you can access yourself first using pain scale chart as below. If you experience moderate pain onwards and prolong for more than 6 months, I recommend you to seek for medical professional advice first.


Images from Google.

If you only experience on and off pain to mild like my case this is what I can recommend you by adjusting your job and lifestyle. You heard it before do stretching exercise to reduce back pain, go for swimming activities to strengthen back muscle and many that you can try to help your back. Warning always listen to your body cause sometimes it may get worsen then please seek for professional advice.


Find back pain solution

One of the way to help your back pain is wearing spine braces. Introducing new brand in the online market, Kiper. Well we all know that they're many in the market that you may have seen but most of time you may not sure it's suitable or comfortable for you or not before purchase it. I went thru the doubting moment too. How about Kiper? Watch this video below first.




What I think about Kiper?

Kiper only carried 2 type of spine braces which are the upper back posture corrector and lower back support. First of all both braces are very easy to wear immediately without any help. The products are light weight and also portable to carry. Meaning you can use them at almost anywhere at anytime. Just remember to bring it along with you. The material are comfortable, breathable and durable. I can say it is fitted and good quality products ensured from my side.

In details I like how the upper back posture corrector pull back my shoulder to prevent hunch back posture. However I'll recommend you to wear a comfortable shirts covering up to armpits for a layer of comfortable on your skin. I also like the lower back support idea that doesn't cover up the whole tummy unlike braces that I knew before. I can lean back wards for comfortable sitting and this feeling is even better than any type of chair. However I do not recommend you to wear it at all when driving.

The brain behind Kiper is the Master Chris Leong a Malaysian chiropractor recommend to wear Kiper braces for at least 15 minutes a day to relieve back pain. I have been wearing it most of the time when sitting and doing my work with lappie. I can feel it has improved my back posture and less back strain experience. I'm highly recommend Kiper to you and anyone that you know that may need this back support.



Where to buy Kiper braces?

Go to link www.kiper.store now. Note you need to pre order first as it is comes by batch. I find pricing is very reasonable and affordable to own. You also can visit Kiper Facebook for promotions update. Thank you Kiper for introducing this new brand braces to me that fit my needs and I'm way happy to share this good products with you all too.

This post is a collaboration of Leeyann x Kiper.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVEON, a Botanical Beverage Review

LIVEON  L ive healthier I nner health V itality E nhance skin beauty O n the go N atural ingredients LIVEON is a new botanical beverage in the town. They're mix of fruits, pine bark extract and SOD. Here's the interesting part of their ingredients. They're made of 4 major powerful patented antioxidant ingredients with each benefits. 1.  ENZOGENOL   a registered trademark of Enzo Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand extracted from the pine bark of Pinus Radiata in New Zealand  relieve ageing signs and increase lifespan fight free radical damage improve brain function and mental health improve skin condition 2.  SOD Extramel  a trademark of BIONOV, France Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) extracted from non GMO Cucumis melon L, SOD concentration is 5 to 10 times higher compared to other melons primary antioxidants provide a complete defence system for the human body replenish the lost SOD protect cells from damage reverse the signs of ageing skin 3.  Sirtmax   a registered trademark of T

Enliven Herbal Hair Masks safe my problem (Setia Alam branch review)

I always wanted to have a beautiful hair, yes you know what I mean. Other than just keeping long hair then cut different style of hair then hair colouring but before that bleach it first then hair treatment then use many kinds of shampoo, conditioner, treatment at home then putting up different styling every day.. (phew) These are female challenge but I bet male also did almost the same things. After all the hassle we have done on our hair, do you ever notice what happened to our hair or scalp other than just want to look beautiful or handsome? I started to experience having beautiful hair for a few weeks after a hair colouring done. Then afterwards my hair texture become dry and I started to dislike it especially the bleaching part so I chopped it off. Routine hair care is a must to do at home but then I started to notice white hair, hair loss, dandruff are more often seen then before. It's started to make me feel more worry. But until I find out Enliven Hair Care..

HA'LABO manage hair and scalp problem without burning pocket money

After experiencing a good hair treatment last time (you can check out my previous blog post), I'm kinda into really taking care of my hair and scalp now. I understand that the root of a beautiful hair is always comes from the healthy scalp. I also find that many new hair treatment saloon are seen especially at my own home town, Klang. Introducing first HA'LABO Hair and Scalp Management saloon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Pronounce as HA'LABO (not Hada Labo), this company already has 17 years of professional hair services in Malaysia (previously they're well known for 101 Hair Care). This time HA'LABO has collaborated with SIRIM in creating an effective hair and scalp treatment technology (sounds like a WOW factor)!  Alright after registration, consultation started right away by answering questionnaire, hair assessment and computerised scalp analysis. I still have the same problem which is congested oily scalp that is hardly to remove using r